News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Resizing post image?

Started by Tikkiro, May 12, 2012, 15:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikkiro

Apologies in advance as I know this has been dealt with before but I can't seem to use the right keywords to find the original post that held the info. 

I'm basically trying to figure out how to change the size of the image presented on the description page (the one where you get 2 images).  My first one is sometimes huge and rather than having to wade through all of the images to change the size manually I wondered if there was some global CSS I could use to provoke VM to do it for me automatically?  I'm still trying to figure out how to create template overrides or other means to present the images better.

I'd appreciate someone with patience just pointing me in the right direction.  I'm using VM 2.0.6 on Joomla 2.5.4 and the test website page showing the problem is at: Gentle Touch Cards

Thanks in advance.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Tikkiro

Thanks Kelvyn
That's the post I was thinking of but  the last time I tried it, with a different template on a different site, it hadn't worked.   Thankfully this time it has but only by putting it in the template css itself. 

Thanks again for your patience in providing me with the link.
Romayne :)