News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 Theme (works with your current joomla template)

Started by Eugen S., May 10, 2012, 15:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

This VirtueMart theme gives a new look to your VirtueMart shop. It upgrades the Virtuemart sections but does not affect your Joomla template design.

You do not hack anything for the installation and it does not overwrite any VirtueMart files. So why don't you take a look at the following demo presenting the areas with extra sparkle.

Demo => http://www.jdemo.mowebso.com/mws_demo_virtuemart_theme/

Product Info => http://www.developing-and-design.com/en/joomla/virtuemart-themes/features.html

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Send me a pm ;-)

karan.gadhavi

Hello Sir,

Can you please let me know from where i can get this template ? Is it paid or free ?

Thanks

Eugen S.

Send me a pm ;-)

cara023

How can I check the back end of this product?  I want to see how I would add and edit product attributes like size and color.
Joomla 2.5.4
VM 2.0.4

Eugen S.

Hi,

our theme just change the look but does not change the way virtuemart is working. So you can edit product attributes and color the way you are use to edit.

Send me a pm ;-)

yaem4u

Hi,

I have plane to buy this template for my e-commerce site.
Is it possible to change the color bar form blue to green or any color i want ?

Thanks
Ek (Thailand)

Eugen S.

Quote from: yaem4u on July 04, 2012, 11:27:47 AM
Hi,

I have plane to buy this template for my e-commerce site.
Is it possible to change the color bar form blue to green or any color i want ?

Thanks
Ek (Thailand)

Hello Ek,

you can adjust the css file to your needs ;-)
Send me a pm ;-)

yaem4u

Hi Again,

One more question.
I can even remove the blue line on the top and the bottom, may be have only small grey divider.

Thanx.
Ek

Eugen S.

Quote from: yaem4u on July 04, 2012, 11:54:09 AM
Hi Again,

One more question.
I can even remove the blue line on the top and the bottom, may be have only small grey divider.

Thanx.
Ek

depends on if you are able to adjust css ;-) In general you can change everything.
Send me a pm ;-)

yaem4u

Hi,

I bough your design and tried to install like new install (Quick start) but it's didn't work.
Would you mind to give me suggestion about this cause i really need it work for my site.

after i  ran kickstart.php, and follow their step but it's quiet. Nothing happen.

Thanks,
Ek

Jeff

I am curious if they could show how product variation images will look for custom fields. For instance, a chair where different swatches control the price.

Thanks!

Jeff
Jeff MacDougall

Eugen S.

Quote from: yaem4u on July 05, 2012, 09:39:52 AM
Hi,

I bough your design and tried to install like new install (Quick start) but it's didn't work.
Would you mind to give me suggestion about this cause i really need it work for my site.

after i  ran kickstart.php, and follow their step but it's quiet. Nothing happen.

Thanks,
Ek

Did you already open a support ticket on our site?
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Quote from: Jeff on July 05, 2012, 17:58:52 PM
I am curious if they could show how product variation images will look for custom fields. For instance, a chair where different swatches control the price.

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I answered you on Skype and waiting for your response. Please write me ;-)
Send me a pm ;-)

Jeff

Hey Eugen..I just checked into my SKYPE. I was away this weekend. I will await you to be online again. I really appreciate the help!

-Jeff
Jeff MacDougall

emdep3000

Hello Eugen,

I'm interesting to buy this tempate for my commercial use. However, I'm using the JA_Lens template from Joomlart. I'm just wondering are the two of them compatible to run along with each other (you know, js_script conflicts ... etc...)?  IF it won't work for my template, is it possible for a refund ???