News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Is it possible to place a module in the popup after you add something to cart?

Started by BjornOnPole, September 19, 2013, 11:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BjornOnPole

Good morning,

Is it possible to place a module in the popup after you add something to the cart?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance,

Bjorn

jenkinhill

I don't see how that could be done but if you want to play with it the popup template file in VM2.0.22d is components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/padded.php
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

BjornOnPole

Quote from: jenkinhill on September 19, 2013, 12:41:42 PM
I don't see how that could be done but if you want to play with it the popup template file in VM2.0.22d is components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/padded.php
I'm sorry if this is not allowed in this forum, but the VirtueMart version we're using here is 2.0.14.
The file is not there in this version, do you know where it is?

jenkinhill

That VM version is quite old now and has known security issues.  http://virtuemart.net/news/list-all-news/446-important-security-release-vm-team-at-joomladay-germany

The template for the popup was only introduced in 2.0.22 so that people could modify the style/layout without hacking the VM core as was previously required.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum