Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

EUVat ID Check

Started by Allan Koburg Frederiksen, May 10, 2012, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Koburg Frederiksen

Hello since vm 2.06 are the

EUVAT ID FIELD REMOVED ?? (checker)

i am not able to add this field in the shopper fields any more ??

kind regards allan

nnmsmj

Will the EU-VAT-ID-Checker return? If not how can I solve the Problem, because without, it is impossible to run a european-wide shop.

stinga

It not impossible to run a european-wide shop, you charge the VAT and the customer reclaims it if they need to.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4

qx

I have the same question.

for a b2b site this is not what we would like on our site. The field was there, now its been removed.
The functionality to check for the EU vat ID wasn't functioning however, guess thats why it was removed.

Will there be any support for EU VAT id checks ?

balai

I m interested too. Without that an EU based b2b shop cannot work

Milbo

We created a plugin, it is almost done. I just wanted to check it again with a lawyer, there were some issues with it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

balai

DaggaTora

Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

yayo76

Hi, when the plug in will be ready for download?
thank you
Regards

Dariodor

Hi there,

A particular commercial condition in Italy, coerces italian ecommerce into applying a different tax according to the origin of the customer (italian, european/ private, company).
Italian community needs this id check to sell their products abroad.

When will the plugin be complete?

If virtuemart do not include this plugin in the future release, italian community will have to leave this ecommerce in favor of others. I hope this doesn't happen.

Thanks

yayo76

Hi,
do you have some news?
Thanks.

RosaMagma

Hello,
When will be the plugin available? It is high importance in Europe.
Thanks,

Dariodor

Hi,

New virtuemart 2.0.8c is available but it doesn't contain the EUVat ID Checker.

Are there any reasons for not release the plugin?

I trust you

Dariodor

So, Virtuemart 2.0.10 is avaiable.. nothing about EUVat ID Checker plugin???

Milbo

http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/eu-vat-checker-detail

and please be a bit patient with it, we use it on our store it works great, but it is from our point of view not completly perfect working and of course things like manuals become better with the time. But two customers are also happy with it. We worked really hard on it and the euvat we had in vm1.1 ins nothing compared to this one (live check). We will do a forum release for 2.0.10a soon
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member