News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Payment modules do not seem to be installed

Started by murenti, May 13, 2012, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murenti

I have Joomla 2.5.4  VirtueMart 2.06  PHP 5.2.17
I cannot see any Payment option listed in VirtueMart, I have also checked modules and plugins and nothing is showing.  Is there a separte module to install for Paypal?  I thought that it was included in VirtueMart install can some one please help.

Many thanks in advance

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

murenti

I had initially only installed com_virtuemart.2.0.6_extract_first.tar.gz and I have started populating Virtuemart with content.  I have since also reinstalled com_virtuemart.2.0.6_extract_first.zip and then com_virtuemart.2.0.6_ext_aio.tar.gz.  I got a successful install for com_virtuemart.2.0.6_extract_first.tar.gz but when I install com_virtuemart.2.0.6_ext_aio.tar.gz I get a blank screen after a few seconds and it seems to remain that way.  I have tried refresh but in the end I have to remove part of the url to return to the admin area.   Have I done something wrong or is there something going wrong with the install?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

murenti

I am very grateful for your help, thank you.
I unzipped and installed from a folder on the server and that did the trick, many thanks.   :)