News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Fieldgroup always with radiobutton

Started by rpaerd, April 28, 2012, 12:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpaerd

Hi together,

when I create a fieldgroup in the custom field creation and put it into a product then it always appears with a selected radiobutton in the shop.
How can I reach the displaying without the radiobutton?

Kind regards

Ralph

rpaerd

Now I've an aditional problem and a screenshot.

For my projekt I'll need some dropdownboxes and also some textareas, where my customers can typing text in it.

As you can see in the screenshot the fieldgroup "Layout" is displayed with a selected radiobutton. The textarea "Spruch" is also displayed with a selected radiobutton, the standardcontent is displayed but the field is not editable in the frontend.

Kind Regards

Ralph

[attachment cleanup by admin]

rpaerd

Hi together,

now I've found a solution for some of my problems, but not for all.

From the VM-Package 2.0.6 I've copied the folder textinput from the AIO part of the package to textareainput and to fileupload. After changing all the names inside the files and made two new lines in the database table 'extensions' for the new plugins I'd have two new plugins. One for a textarea input and one for fileupload inside the shop on FE.

On the other hand I've more than 20 fields in the shop FE which can the customer fill in. In this case I'd like to group that many fields into 3 or four groups with a headline.

How can I manage this ????

Kind Regards
Ralph

rpaerd

...it is very distressing to get so much inattention here in this Forum about my question.

Kind Regards

Ralph

rpaerd

Hellooooo,

isn't it possible to answer such a simple question?????

Kind Regards

Ralph