News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Netbase VM Multiple Product Image Upload for VM V2.x, Joomla V2.5

Started by David Kan, April 08, 2012, 10:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

:D Helo VM shop owners,

Have more than 1 photos/images for your Virtuemart products, and want to have a super fast tool to 1 click upload all others images to your main images? Then this plugin is right for your choice.

Thousands of Virtuemart shop owners looking to improve the multiple product images upload, and with this plugin, they can easily go to "Product Image" in Product Detail and upload multiple images to the main product images just by 1 click.

- Compatible with Virtuemart V2.x and Joomla 1.7, Joomla 2.5

- The only solution on the market for multiple image upload for Virtuemart V2.x

- Chose multiple images at the same time, and upload all automatically

- Can cancel any image during upload process

- Automatically create thumbnail for uploaded photos

- Super fast, no hassle bug. Forum and developer support

- 100% no hack into any Virtuemart file. Just install the plugin as normal Joomla plugin and publish it. Enjoy the function!

- All the upload images will be display in the Tab "Product Images", you do not have to come back to product listing -> media management. Save big times and get very convenient.

Note: The Multiple Upload Button will only be active after you saved the new product 1 time, first time add new product, the button will not appear.

Happy turning!

Huy

baggeler

Just forgot to  mention the price... Almost 30 USD for all those who want to save the time to click before finding out...

I do not mind paying for useful plugins as long as they have a reasonable pricing. but for getting in that price range it really, really need to be way more than a multi image upload.

Of course just my 5 cents worth,
I´m sure there are others which may see this price justified alghough I think that by the simple market driven demand, the company would get way more sales if priced e.g. at 10 USD which would more than compensate for the reduced margin... Better have 1000 customers at lower price than 100 customers at higher price.

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

David Kan

Thank for your comment.

- We have about 10 buyers of this plugins already. I have no comment on our price as it is difficult to suite different pockets.

- For better cost, all of you can subscribe into our Virtuemart Extensions Clubs with over 8 commercial extensions already and cost total 50USD for 6 months, unlimited download, new extension coming out will be included to download.

We have a company of 15 developers do Joomla project and VM extensions to earn for living. Try to support Joomla community as much as possible ( we have over 10 free extensions) but firstly , earn for living.

Thanks

luisch125

Hi David. Any play to do something like this but customer side? I mean, something like vmupload, to let customers upload their pictures to be developed?

Thanks.

David Kan

Hi My friend,

You aksed the right plugin we are developing. Please wait for a few days before we release it.

Cheer