News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2.0 USER MANUAL

Started by suchafan, May 08, 2012, 03:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suchafan

I have Joomla 2.5.4, VirtueMart 2.0.6, and I can't find any real user manual for a step-by-step outline on how to set up and use VirtueMart 2. I see one for VM 1 and some WIKI notes on installation of VM2 but nothing on how to set up a shop with an outlined tutorial for VM2. Before I feel like donating any money to VirtueMart, I really need a stepped manual to rely on instead of asking random user questions to this forum (or searching for buried forum answers) for primary help.

Is there a user manual to explain the features in each panel of the back-end admin area? I would think this would be a very important step in promoting VirtueMart and to sell its features (especially if you are NOT a developer).

As a new user, I rely on some kind of basic tutorial or procedural outline (with details) for accessing ALL the ADMIN features for building a shop in a Joomla/VirtueMart 2.0 template. In my case, I'm using the SparkStore Template from VirtueMart Templates.net. I would think this would be a basic concern for anyone who wants to use VirtueMart for an online shop with no roadmap on how to actually facilitate ALL VM's potential.

Your features list mentioned on your site is impressive but I believe before a person makes an investment, a Manual would definitely help the new user and certainly lighten the load on your tech support questions.

Do you have such a manual you can link me to? Or, is there one in the making?

Thanks for your help.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum