News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[Solved] Problems with a big number of different products in the cart

Started by bialkos, May 07, 2012, 11:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bialkos

Hi everyone,

I'm testing my new website based on Joomla 2.5.4 and VM 2.0.2 (www.yerba-mate.be). I have the following problems when i add a lot of different producs to the cart:

1) when there is between 16 and 18 different products in the cart and i try to remove just one, all the products dissapear and the cart is empty.
2) when i add a product to the cart while there are already 18 products, all the products dissapear and the cart is empty.

When there is up to 15 different products in the cart, it seems to work good. I've tested the numbers a couple of times and they seem to be precise.

I'm having also a small isue with adding products to the cart. Sometimes it simply doesn't work  (once per ~15 times). The popup window shows up but without the link "show the cart". There is only "continue shopping" link and the product is not added to the cart. I gues it's the jQuery conflict which a lot of people has and i'm trying to do something about it as well. I'm writing it in case if it would be connected with the above problems, though the chance is slim, i gues.

Big thanks, for any help.

Edit: updating VM to 2.0.6 (though caused some other complications) solved the problem.

timebass

Hello, I have installed the version 2.0.6 and after adding 16 different products in the cart, the order disappears.

any ideas?

Thanks for any help

Sensei2

Two ways:
1. For 2.0.2 in Joomla options set "session" from "database" to "none"
2. Upgrade to 2.0.6