News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

UPS Shipping Module not working

Started by vjcmedia, May 02, 2012, 21:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vjcmedia

If you go to www.sherrieblossom.com and add multiple products to your cart. The shipping is not calculating correctly. You need to add at least 4-5 products to see this problem.

It seems to calculate correctly with 1-2 products but if you add multiple products, the calculation is so far off (meaning to low)

I am using VirtueMart 1.1.9. Does upgrading to VM2 fix this issue?

lowmips

Are they products with dimensions that would trigger dimensional weight charges? Should they be calculated by themselves, or is bundling OK?

What module are you using?
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

vjcmedia

Thanks for the response.

I am using the default Virtuemart UPS shipping calculator. Each product has weight and dimensions set and the shipping should be calculating individually if they're ordering multiple.

lowmips

The original module will not do what you require.  My UPSv2 module can, via the "ships alone" feature for product.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=47142.0
Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)