(solved) BUG Report related with Manufacturers Area - remove please

Started by lipes, April 25, 2012, 18:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

I'm in Module Manufacturer List View (index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=manufacturer) ... if i put the "... print_r ..." php code to see the command list \templates\mp5\html\com_virtuemart\manufacturer\default.php

But I cant see anything to view that option ...

and with the link in One Manufacturer Brand (id 2) ( index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=2 )
is different that comming from the normal Product Categories the url ( index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=2 )
this Manufacturer Page doesnt show to the Header Title Name of Manufacturer too...
only displays this in html: <h1></h1> ..  :|

any solution to solve this?!

I'm trying to apply in Manufacturer Name (Page view) one Menu with the Category Listing view option... but its too complicated to know the php command to call that...
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

PRO

Best I can do is this

<?php if ( JRequest::getInt('virtuemart_manufacturer_id')!='0') {
$document = &JFactory::getDocument();
$titled = $document->getTitle();
$titled=  str_replace( 'TEXT-TO-STRIP', '', $titled);
echo $titled;
}
?>

The code grabs the page title, and then strips the "Store Name, or sitename out of it, and then echos it

Change The "text to what you dont want

lipes

hummm.. i think that i've found the reason for this problem in the com_virtuemart/views/category/default.php file here:

<div class="browse-view">
<h1><?php echo $this->category->category_name; ?></h1>

This only displays the Category Name! Not the Manufacturer Name...

So if you will use the Module VM Manufacturer ... and you try to see the Manufacturer Title Name you'll wont get that name in the page ... and will give you a empty area <h1></h1> with no name of the Brand ..

Update: I've tryed to add this:
<h1><?php echo $this->category->category_name; ?><?php echo $this->manufacturer->mf_name; ?></h1>
this:
<h1><?php echo $this->category->category_name; ?><?php echo $manufacturer->mf_name; ?></h1>
and even this:
<h1><?php echo $this->category->category_name; ?><?php echo $mf_name; ?></h1>
but doesnt work!
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25