News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM2.06 - Coupon Code Issue - BUG.

Started by xtech86, April 20, 2012, 22:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtech86

Hello,

If using the coupon codes, for example set a coupon to give a 10.00 discount for items / total over 100.00 it works as expected if it is lower than 100.00 it will not apply.

However! this is a big however, if I put say 2 items in my basket at 55.00 each totalling 110.00 and apply the coupon code(value of 10.00) It discounts it to 100.00, but then if I change my quantity after the code has been applied the coupon stays in place.. so the item which should have been 55.00 is now 45.00.

As I am sure you can see this is quite a big issue as users could take advantage of many stores..

teobgeno

VM 2.0.6
Did you complete your order after this ? I just try your example it shows 45 as you said but when i try to checkout the order amount turned back to 55 and the coupon disappeard.So there must be a validation mechanism before the checkout.

xtech86

I can honestly say I did not. Would be nice to have the check and remove the coupon on updating though...