News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart Manufacturer Module

Started by David Kan, April 20, 2012, 13:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

This module is compatible with Vm V2.x.x and Joomla 2.5. The module will help you to list/show case manufacturers with their beautiful logo thumbnail, manufacturer name and number of products.

The module is very flexible to use in many situation with below module options:

Show logo on/off
Width & Height of logo thumbnail is set default in VM Configuration
Logo is always hyperlinks to manufacturer browser pages
Manufacturer name on/off
Products number Display on/off
Chose to list of manufactures base on name / random
Number of Manufacturer Limit
Number of Column (number of manufacture per row)
There is 2 feature display template for you to use in different situations:

Pop-up Menu template: you can use this template option when to show manufacturer like a pop-up Menu. User hover the mouse on the menu to see the list of manufacturer display. This will save you a lot of space in your website template, especially when you have a lot of manufactures need to display

Instyle Module: display like normal module in any Joomla positions.

Both of template you can set the module configuration to best fit to your template.

DETAILS - DEMO

Thanks for reading!

David Kan

Hi guys, Virtuemart Manufacture Module is now free to download for ONLY ONE MONTH (June 2 to July 2). So hurry up!
Download link: http://cmsmart.net/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-manufacturer-module

geoele

Hello all. I use it on vm3 joomla 3. Is not display the logos. All the others like links and name and products numbers is ok. There is any trick to display and the logos? 
Thanks.

David Kan

Quote from: geoele on January 09, 2016, 13:37:05 PM
Hello all. I use it on vm3 joomla 3. Is not display the logos. All the others like links and name and products numbers is ok. There is any trick to display and the logos? 
Thanks.

Hello,

If you bought this extension form us. Please go to our site: cmsmart.net then create a new ticket support, we'll provide you support.

Thank you!

geoele

Ok guys i solve the problem of manufacturers logos. Thanks a lot for your help :D