News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Checkout by stages

Started by Clocked0ne, April 18, 2012, 14:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rijojoy

Hi All,

I have customized my checkout based on UI tabs. have a look at the following site http://droidplayer.co.uk/index.php/shop-category/cart.html, if any of you guys looking for something like that then I can help you out.

Thanks & Regards
RJ

AH

One bit of helpful advice:-

Don't let the customer select a shipping method until they enter an address.

Check to see that the address array is not empty before showing the delivery options
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

marky76

Hello everybody,
great job rijojoy :) This is exactly what I´m looking for. Can you pls explain your changes.. A view hints or even more..  ;)
kind regards

panat

Hello Everybody,

Yes, rijojoy, This is exactly what I'm looking for. It could be great if you explain the way you get it.
- Installation of additional modules ?
- Sample of default.php in the template's cart folder
- Something else ?

Thanks in advance

froston

My solution on this web - www.jakubkolo.cz (Joomla 3, Virtuemart 3)
- added sublayout steps.php where I have html code showing 4 steps - address, payment, shipment, checkout
- in /html/com_virtuemart/cart/defautl.php .. select_payment.php .. select_shipment.php and com_virtuemart/user/edit_address.php - I render the sublayout
- was neccesary little change in com_virtuemart/controller/cart.php function display() on page 110 ... added condition for redirect (or $task=='updatecart')