News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 2.0.6 Cart prices dont show

Started by Anypc, April 17, 2012, 23:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anypc

I had this problem with VM 2.0.4 and now with update to VM 2.0.6 same problem.

I put product in cart no problem.

I go to cart and all it shows is Tax The total price is blank and shipping / payment is also blank.

Any ideas? Testsite @ www.any-testsite.nl/webshop_testing

Thanx!
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

Version J2.5.4 with VM 2.0.3E.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

TarGG58

Hey Milbo,

it doesn't really helped me with my problem.

I take the Codes from the Changelog and edit the files.

But the problem is not solved. You can't see the prices anywhere.

Please help

Milbo

TarGG58 do not highjack threads. Here is asked for the cart prices,
you seem to have another problem
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

TarGG58

Quote from: Milbo on April 18, 2012, 14:45:09 PM
TarGG58 do not highjack threads. Here is asked for the cart prices,
you seem to have another problem

I just have the same problem with the Cart! I can't see the Prices just for the tax-price and the prices without tax. The Price including the Tax is not shown and also the Delivery price etc.
Is this now a other problem or what?

TechnoMage

I have the same problem and I am using the default templates. (Joomla 1.5.25//VM 2.0.6)

vilesyn

Seems to be a common issue.

I'm sure we've all traversed the links to "help us" but in reality they only show information for "templaters", not for admin/users. We seem to be having issues with the default_pricelist in the default template.

So the question for those providing support is: What do we have to change to get our prices to show in the cart again? (I'm sure the people in the link above would like to know as well)

Anypc

Yup vilesin,

Im using normal default template for VM, I will stay at 2.0.3E for now because that one works great.

Please help!
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

Version J2.5.4 with VM 2.0.3E.

vilesyn

So, after checking the other thread, I did what Jenkin suggested and went through the changes to double check the ones in my default template. It seems everything has been changed in the update, so I'm at a loss as to what is causing this issue. Any ideas?

cas

I just upgraded from 2.0.1.k to 2.0.6 and now in the cart the Price, Tax, Discount, Total are all blank.  I do not have any template overrides.  Is there a fix? 

woood77

Having the exact same issue here.

Seems to be related to the "Show Following Prices" in the configuration or Shopper Group.  Any change affects not only the prices view when viewing products but also affects the view on the cart/checkout page.  If you disable anything it disables it on the cart/checkout page.  You have to display all or nothing.

cas

I didn't change anything.  I just upgraded from 2.0.1.k to 2.0.6 and now the cart prices don't show!   Based on the post, I just tried to turn on all prices in the admin to see if it would help in the cart, but the prices still don't show in the cart.   Help!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum