News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Prices & totals disappeared in cart with 2.0.4

Started by DaggaTora, April 16, 2012, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggaTora

Just updated to 2.0.4 adn everything went fine with an important exception: No prices in cart at all!

I've disable all the overrides to see if it was something new in conflict with them but no prices neither.

someone facing this problem or knows a solution?
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

Welker

Same thing here  :(

Joomla 2.4.5 and VirtueMart 2.0.4

DaggaTora

updated to 2.0.6 and the same problem.

maybe php 5.3 issue?
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

Milbo

Please go to administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=liveupdate of your page and you will see what you have to change, or read the news http://virtuemart.net/news/list-all-news/417-happy-easter-new-virtuemart-204-released-security-update-sqli  there is also a link in it explaining what you have to change in your template.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Anypc

Oef, I'll give it a try buy I dont know if I'm gonna pull this one off.

Looks complicated!
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

Version J2.5.4 with VM 2.0.3E.

TechnoMage

I have the same problem and I am using the default templates. (Joomla 1.5.25//VM 2.0.6)

digenie

I have the same problem - this is a major issue/bug that needs a fix urgently.

Is there any way to roll back the update?

I have a backup but made a few tweaks since the update as I assumed this key area would be ok!

bpluijms

After upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.0.6 I have the same issue with the prices.
I went through the changelog page and did some changes, but still the tax prices won't show up.
At the moment I am not using any template overrides for the cart display.
Attached a screenshot of de shop in development.

Hope someone can help me (us) out with this, cause the cart is some of the most important parts of a webshop (isn't it?).

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Gilesy

Same problem with my shop, just upgraded to 2.0.6 and no prices showing in the cart. Someone must have an easy fix?

Anypc

Please anyone? I would really like to update to 2.0.6 this weekend but as long as the cart in default template is faulty I can't.

Tried the debuggin thing, didnt fix the problem for me or I did it wrong :(
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

jenkinhill

Maybe you need to update your template overrides for the changes in 2.0.6.

See the release announcement: http://virtuemart.net/news/list-all-news/417-happy-easter-new-virtuemart-204-released-security-update-sqli

You can read the change doc though the link on "You have the latest version 2.0.6 " or direct at http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&id=416&tmpl=component
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Anypc

Hi Jenkinhill,

Milbo posted thesame link but I cant figure out what it is exactly that we need to change..

I just use normal J2.5.4 with VM2.0.6 and this problem occurs, no scripts or changes whatsoever so I cant seem to find out where the problem comes from...
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

jenkinhill

Check for a template override - look in your Joomla template html directory for com_virtuemart/cart/  subdirectories. If there are files in that /cart/ directory then you are using overrides. The one causing the problem is default_pricelist.php (or it may have been renamed) - if present then try remaning the file extension, eg to .txt and then check if prices show in the checkout.

I just fixed this issue for a client of mine who had installed a commercial Joomla template for VM2 which used a lot of overrides and lost the prices at checkout after going to 2.0.4.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum