News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vmError: Couldn't create order items

Started by rizwanshaikh, April 14, 2012, 07:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcooper1984

I also have the same problem:-

vmError: _createOrderCalcRules store payment rule
        vmError: Couldn't create order items
        No order created

VM 2.0.18a
Joomla! 2.5.7
PHP 5.2.17

Please help!!!!!

jjk

Often clicking "Install or if necessary update tables " in the Tools & Migration tab solves this kind of problem.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

sammysumer

I solved this problem by droping jos_virtuemart_order_calc_rules table and recreated it using the latest virtuemart component.

If you compare the tables you will notice that jos_virtuemart_order_calc_rules is missing few column fields.

HugoCZ

Milbo

Quote from: jjk on March 12, 2013, 14:51:20 PM
Often clicking "Install or if necessary update tables " in the Tools & Migration tab solves this kind of problem.
Quote from: HugoCZ on March 14, 2013, 11:17:49 AM
Thanks sammysumer! Great job.

The hint of jjk should exactly do the same. The table updater checks for missing columns and is adding them.
Question: Why the upgrade did not work correctly for you?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Sonik

Quote from: Milbo on March 16, 2013, 00:41:15 AM
Quote from: jjk on March 12, 2013, 14:51:20 PM
Quote from: HugoCZ on March 14, 2013, 11:17:49 AM
Thanks sammysumer! Great job.

The hint of jjk should exactly do the same. The table updater checks for missing columns and is adding them.
Question: Why the upgrade did not work correctly for you?

Hello,

somethingh happened and now I have totally the same problem (Virtue mart 2.0.14, joom;a 2.5.4)

On the step of comfirmation I see
"Couldn't create order items
No order created"
And shows again last step of ordering.
But really in the back end I can see order, but all fields are empty, I can see only goodies and prices. No user info, or shipping/payment info.
I didn't use any special shipping pluggins or addons only standart.

I try to update only tables via AIO - but there is no effect
Upgrading virtue mart to latest version via AIO - crash my template,
But it works, if I completely delete VirtueMart and install if again, but in this case I need to readd all goodies to store (for some reason import dont want to accept items)

Can you advise me, how can I solve this?

Milbo

First of course you should update your 2.0.24. Just disable the overrides given by your template (rename the com_virtuemart folder OF your template). Then it should work.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Sonik

Quote from: Milbo on December 14, 2013, 10:56:48 AM
First of course you should update your 2.0.24. Just disable the overrides given by your template (rename the com_virtuemart folder OF your template). Then it should work.

To version 2.0.26
Template breaks even after renaming

Milbo

kigri

Hello,

I updated vm2.0.10 to 2.6.14 and I have this error:
Couldn't create order
No order created

I did this "Install tables or if necessary update them" and I' getting all these error messages:

vmError: alterTable CHANGE dij5m_virtuemart_customs.custom_value :
vmError: alterTable ADD dij5m_virtuemart_customs.custom_field_desc : Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `dij5m_virtuemart_customs` CHANGE COLUMN `custom_value` `custom_value` VARCHAR(8000) COMMENT 'DEFAUT VALUE'
vmError: alterTable ADD dij5m_virtuemart_orders.customer_note :
vmError: Tableupdater updating table dij5m_virtuemart_orders throws error Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `dij5m_virtuemart_orders` ADD customer_note varchar(20000) AFTER virtuemart_vendor_id
vmError: alterTable ADD dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields.custom_value :
vmError: alterTable ADD dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields.custom_price : Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields` ADD custom_value varchar(8000) COMMENT 'field value' FIRST
vmError: alterTable ADD dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields.custom_param : Unknown column 'custom_value' in 'dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields' SQL=ALTER TABLE `dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields` ADD custom_price decimal(15,5) COMMENT 'price' AFTER custom_value
vmError: Tableupdater updating table dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields throws error Unknown column 'custom_price' in 'dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields' SQL=ALTER TABLE `dij5m_virtuemart_product_customfields` ADD custom_param varchar(12800) COMMENT 'Param for Plugins' AFTER custom_price
vmError: alterTable ADD dij5m_virtuemart_userfields.params :
vmError: Tableupdater updating table dij5m_virtuemart_userfields throws error Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `dij5m_virtuemart_userfields` ADD params varchar(17000) FIRST

What should I do? Please help me....