News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

error when i save/update shipping addresses

Started by K&K media production, April 13, 2012, 01:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slinkybambi

Hi There. I am using VM 2.0.12b   

I am having the same trouble with the shipping address it stops my customers form being able to proceed through to the payment and freight options.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete the "ship to" address so that my customers only have to enter the billing address? My website cannot be used by my customers until this is fixed so hence we are getting no orders!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Is there any way I can delete the shipping address option? I am very frustrated by this version of Virtuemart as it is not as easy to setup as the older versions!! 

Renata

Please read flwg topic:
*click*

Please note the VM version used overthere is an older version. I do not know whether or not this will help you with your current version.

Kind regards
Renata
Please visit my website https://responsivewebsitemaken.nl for all your graphic webdesign and Joomla websites.

KevinJAaron

Quote from: Milbo on April 15, 2012, 14:16:56 PM
Quote from: Renata on April 14, 2012, 23:28:35 PM
as a regular user I added 1 product in the shopping cart...changed shipping adress and logged out again. After that i logged in and the product in shopping cart has disappeared.

This is correct, when you log out, you get a new session (by the browser).

Quote from: kkmediaproduction on April 15, 2012, 01:45:47 AM
In my case the errors happens when I logged in frontend as administrator btw vendor.
When you login as admin in the normal vendor mode, the admin is treated as shopowner. Editing of admin users in FE is just not correctly working. In facht, imho not needed. We should add it, or display a message showing that people should not do it. Anyway it is planned to fix this with the upcoming multivendor.
Seeing is believing! Tks you
check my site: http://www.toyota-vn.vn

Stonedfury

Quote from: Presta23 on February 05, 2013, 09:12:27 AM
I get this answer for your problem .You must upload and install again your virtuemart in your joomla .I try this and 100% work 8)
And how does this affect an already running and established online store with products? I noticed this error is only when joomla sef is on. Maybe there is a place to start looking?

Mod edit: that spam message was deleted
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.