News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product comparison plugin for VM 2.0

Started by SamF, April 12, 2012, 10:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamF

Welcome to come and see: VX compareAll products comparison for VM 3.

Choose products to compare from any (or all) categories, click "Compare Selected" - enjoy!)

What you get:

• Unlimited number of comparable products. Let your customer choose, how many products he or she wants to compare - three, twelve, one hundred or ALL!
  • You can compare any type products from any category. Just check the product you want to compare, and it will appear in the comparison table with all its parameters.
  • Easy installation. You don't need programming knowledge or special skills. Simply upload the VX compareAll, and configure it from administration panel of VirtueMart.
  • NO HACK, which means the extension does not hurt your VirtueMart installation core. It is important for future VirtueMart upgrades or security updates.
  • RESPONSIVE DESIGN, ready to use in mobile environment.
  • Product compare module shows the list of products with thumbnails, selected for comparison, in any module position.
  • Multilingual support; Translations included are: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Russian. You can add your languages

Anik

well there is a bug i saw. when i added 3 programs the first one disappeared. Else it's good.
www.downloadhutz.com - Free Softwares | www.gangoos.com/seo - Free SEO Info

SamF

Yes, thank you for your hint.

Disabled checkboxes for you, until the script is quite ready to handle your clicks. Now it's fine.

balai

Does it require any hack to the core or changes to the layouts?

SamF

No core hack, it's a policy! Magic plugin does all the tricks you need)

SamF

Additional feature:

Product Comparison Module.

Displays selected products, while the customer walks through the site. Keeps the customer memorizing, that he or she was browsing and comparing some stuff (turned to buying :) ).

[attachment cleanup by admin]

SamF

VX compareAll now supports VX badges in comparison table.

Featured products, Discounted products and New products are optionally highlighted with certain tags:

[attachment cleanup by admin]

quocanhcgd

Can i make compare plugins vmcustom specification between 2 products? How can i do that?

easy

How to get to the comparison chart page as on your picture above?
I have many products with many the same or simillar custom fields.
Will it compare in a table with all of custom fields included?
Thanks for your reply

SamF

Quote from: easy on July 28, 2012, 20:42:15 PM
How to get to the comparison chart page as on your picture above?
I have many products with many the same or simillar custom fields.
Will it compare in a table with all of custom fields included?
Thanks for your reply

Please see the demo: http://virtuext.com/joomla25/virtuemart/handtools.html

Check the "Compare" box for selected products, while browsing categories, or product pages; click on "Compare selected" button - get the comparison chart.

You can check unlimited number of products to compare.

The comparison table will only show custom fields, relative to products you checked. Say, if one of your products has no custom fields, the other one has fields A and B, and the next one has fields A, C and D, there will be displayed three products with the list of fields A, B, C and D.

The number of custom fields is unlimited. The comparison table currently displays strings, numbers and boolean (yes/no) fields.

SamF

Following to our customers wishes, multilingual support is added to VX compareAll for VM2.

Language translations, already included in the pack, are: Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Russian.

baggeler

Looking forward to the portuguese translation you mentionned...

Bernhard

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

SamF

VX compareAll Product Comparison Extension 2.0.12 ready for downloading.

+ Joomla cache control. Starting with version 2.0.12, VX compareAll handles Joomla cache ON (both conservative and progressive mode).
+ Responsive layout. Open the demo with your mobile device, or just squeeze the browser window to see, how it works.
+ Enhanced fields styling in comparison chart with equal heights by rows
+ Translations in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Russian.

isuv

Quote from: SamF on April 12, 2012, 10:18:23 AM
Welcome to come and see: VX compareAll products comparison for VM 2.0.

Choose products to compare from any (or all) categories, click "Compare Selected" - enjoy!)

What you get:

• Unlimited number of comparable products. Let your customer choose, how many products he or she wants to compare - three, twelve, one hundred or ALL!
  • You can compare any type products from any category. Just check the product you want to compare, and it will appear in the comparison table with all its parameters.
  • Easy installation. You don't need programming knowledge or special skills. Simply upload the VX compareAll, and configure it from administration panel of VirtueMart.
  • NO HACK, which means the extension does not hurt your VirtueMart installation core. It is important for future VirtueMart upgrades or security updates.
  • RESPONSIVE DESIGN, ready to use in mobile environment.
  • Product compare module shows the list of products with thumbnails, selected for comparison, in any module position.
  • Multilingual support; Translations included are: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Russian. You can add your languages

Dear SamF,

Do you know anything about how your extension works in cooperation with this http://myext.eu/en/vmcustom-param-vip or this http://breakdesigns.net/extensions/custom-filters search module? We have the first module now.

SamF

Dear isuv,

never tried to check the compatibility with those two modules, cause we don't have them in our posession. Will let you know, if we'll get any feedback from our customers.

Regards