News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

change the price format

Started by raymondfranco, November 18, 2011, 09:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondfranco

Hi there,

I know this might seem like a really silly question - but how do you change the price format?

I am based in South African and the correct price format is "Currency Code" + "Price" e.g. R 2000.00

Currently it is "Price" + "Currency Code" e.g. 2000 R

Anyone know how to change this?

Thanks in Advance
Raymond

minxb

I have the same issue did you find a solution? I'm in Australia and it displays as Base price: 6,50 $ when I want it to say $6.50

Milbo

Go to your currency list, choose your currency click on edit.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

sker

Is there a possibility to give space as the thousends separator? I have tried   but didnt work

tikos

Where can I find the CSS file in order to make some changes to the Change Currency module?
e.g. I want to change the position and the color of the Change currency Button.
How can I do that??
qb cube - internet solutions | web design & internet marketing
http://www.qbcube.com

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Tylee23

I must be a complete idiot but I cannot find out how to change my display format from

25.00 $    to $ 25.00  -- all US Dollars

I've followed both of the links above in this thread and get no where.  I have US dollars selected - just need to get the $ to the left and not the right.

stuart.prevos

depending what version you have , assuming VM2.x, if you go to config, then currencies. Just select the currency you wish to edit, then at the bottom you set it out such as For Positive or Negative Format, use {sign} for the algebraic sign, {number} for the value and {symbol} for the currency

so for instance, your default would be {number} {symbol}, just change it to {symbol} {number}

Hope this helps