News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED]Bigger thumbnail, but how?

Started by tzeus, April 11, 2012, 17:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzeus

Hello,
I have an issue. My knowledge in php is rather limited, and this is nothing but agravated by the use of JHTML and J* stuff that i don't really understand. Here is my problem:
I want to increase the thumbnail of the products on the main page, or in category view, it is just too small. I tried increasing it from the administration backened from 90 to 150 but they remain the same.
The thing is, i only want to show products on my pages, and with bigger images. The website trades paintings and art stuff, so the size of the thumb is really important.
Here is the website:
http://www.xquisiteart.com

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tzeus

Ok, this worked out just well. But how about the thumbnails from the categories? Those are very small. Any resolve for those?

LE
For anyone interested i increased the width of the div in com_virtuemart/category/default.php to 100% and i achieved the desired result

// Show Products ?>
<div class="product floatleft <?php echo $Browsecellwidth $show_vertical_separator ?>">
<div class="spacer">
<div class="width100 floatleft center">