cart popup not displayed any more in 2.0.4 - still in 2.0.6

Started by daduke, April 11, 2012, 15:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkyrie

Same for me. When i click on "add to cart", no pop up, and the card page loads automatically...  :( (The information "Product added to cart" is diplayed twice))

Deactivating jquery in template configuration is worth : the card page loads, but the product isn't added.

Deactiviting Google jquery doesn't change anything...

Any way to go back to the old good popup, with VM 2.0.6?

luizwbr

Quote from: McD on April 19, 2012, 04:23:02 AM
Hi Luizwbr.  I get the same error "Uncaught ReferenceError: faceboxHtml is not defined -  vmprices.js line 56".  I tried your fix and it didn't work for me.  Can you provide more details?  Where in facebox.js did you insert your fix?  Did you replace the following -

jQuery('a[rel*=facebox]').facebox()
*  })

with your fix?

//[..facebox content..]

});

EDIT:

My site uses jquerry (http://www.mcdonaldfarm.ca/index.php/order-now).  After reading multiple threads here it seems that the most likely cause of these problems is a javascript conflict.  However I have tried turning off VM jQuerry in Configuration - Templates as suggested with no success.  The theory being that if you allow your template jQuerry to load without VM loading there is no conflict and the popup will work.  I'm not as knowledgeable about this as I should be I suppose, but is there a solution out there for each particular jQuerry conflict? 

Thanks for the help.

No McD, just replace the facebox.js by the facebox.txt that 've attached in post. =)

Try this, maybe work for you too.
http://virtuemartbrasil.com.br - Brazillian VirtueMart official Support Group
http://loja.weber.eti.br - Paid Plugins for Virtuemart Brasil
https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtuemartpro/ - Brazillian VirtueMart group on Facebook

McD

Thanks Luizwbr.  Tried it, but no luck for me.  Anyone else have a solution that they have tried? 

joejvgvirtuemart

I had problem and it was due to modules that were using jQuery. I figured it out by disabling all modules and the popup worked. Then I located the offending modules by turning back on one by one until it stopped working. Eventually I found three modules that had parameter Include jQuery. Changed it to No and the cart popup works fine again as do the offending modules.

maxboy

I only use VM's jquery and I still face this problem, on a previous post VM lead developer said VM now used its own namespace, I don't get what he means, but it would be so nice if they could go back to 2.0.2 or a previous version when add to cart popup worked fine for us using only VM jquery.

Please help us, thanks

spider2

Quote from: spider2 on April 18, 2012, 22:21:05 PM
Hi,

i also have the same problem after updating to VM 2.0.6 - when i click add to cart button there is nothing happening.
If I change back to default joomla template  (Beez2) it is working perfect.
How can I solve this problem with my not default template? This is my site: www.hegesztobolt.hu

Thank You!

How would I go about deactivating the js loaded by the template? 

Zuske

virtuemart 2.0.6 joomla 2.5.1

i have the same issue no add to cart pop up and now item in the cart after browser refresh.

-i,ve tried turning off jquery in my template config, didnt work
-i,ve tried turning off jquery in virtuemart config, didnt work
-i,ve tried turning off al the modules in joomla, to detect conflicting modules, didnt work,
-i,ve tried luizwbrs  his solution (replacing the facebook.js, with his code), didnt work
-i,ve tried replacing the complete JS folder using the one from version 2.0.2 (components/com_virtuemart/assets/JS, didnt work )
-i've tried replacing the facebook.js folder using the 2.0.2. 
-i've tried disabling, System - Cache plugin, didnt work
-i'vetried enabling jQuery++ Integrator by tushev.org, didnt work
-all the time i cleared joomla cache and browser cache.
-i disabled external google jquery library, but tried also enabled
-i enabled also:
the VirtueMart CSS    
the Virtuemart jQuery    
the product Scripts    
the Script ajax Countries / Region
-i also tried disabling them.
-i tested it in FF 11.0, Chrome and Iron
-I am using default joomla template beez2

After pushing add to cart nothing happens,

my url is : http://www.mongolianlife.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=17&virtuemart_category_id=6&Itemid=118&lang=nl
also in this url i use dispatch template, with jquery turend off in the template

in vm2.02 it worked all fine.

error console gives this:faceboxhtml is not defined

[attachment cleanup by admin]

slutsker

ok
i had the same problem
but now it seems that everything is working!

1 -you need to download file facebox.txt attached to this thread
rename it to facebox.js and place in components\com_virtuemart\assets\js

2 - go to VM admin - Preferences - Order preferencies

Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' check it

3 - try to reload page

p.s.
if it still not working - try to rename your js folder of your template and disable js using modules
if lead to working cart popup - problem in conflict with template or modules js files

(how do disable category showing while VM search - read it)

w2kr

I upgraded from 2.0.2 to 2.0.4 then to 2.0.6 and now the add to cart ajax popup doesn't work.  When you click on the add to cart the page actually goes to the checkout cart page with the new item in the list so it a workaround.
I tried the above suggestion with the vmprices.js but that didn't work.
This seems to be to be a basic requrement to work before releasing a version.
Anyone got a solution yet.

patrik60

Did you check the new option at VW 2.0.6: Cofiguration->Checkout

Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' ?

w2kr

Thanks just noticed that setting.  Have check it and now I'm getting what everyone else is getting nothing happening when add to cart.  If I refresh the page the cart show the item so the popup is just not displaying.  Using IE9

John2400

I had trouble just tonight ,

I found it in another thread - But ticking the box and I'm back to normal - thank god.

PRO

Quote from: w2kr on April 22, 2012, 12:35:24 PM
Thanks just noticed that setting.  Have check it and now I'm getting what everyone else is getting nothing happening when add to cart.  If I refresh the page the cart show the item so the popup is just not displaying.  Using IE9

it will be a js conflict then,

did you have this before?

w2kr

It was working fine on IE9 with 2.04 but was intermittent on IE7 so you might be right with a js conflict. 

MikeSt.

Hi,

I have the same problem. After upgrading VirtueMart 2.0.2 to 2.0.6 it is impossible to add product to cart. When I click "Add to cart" nothing happens. There is no pop-up and product is not in the cart :(
I tried to fix this problem replacing vmprices.js 2.0.2 -> 2.0.6 as Slutsker recommend and facebox.js as Luizwbr recommend but still nothing happens. I can`t add products to cart. I tried all suggestions. There is no conflict with JS libraries. Add to cart popup still not working and  add product to cart too.

I try to find something in virtuemart files.
There is a cart.php in /components/com_virtuemart/helpers
I uncomment lines:
191: vmdebug('$product',$product);
250: vmdebug('$sessionCart',$sessionCart);
382: vmdebug('my product add to cart after',$product);

In the VirtueMart Admin -> Configuration "Diagnostic mode" is set to ON.

When I try to trace what is going on when I push  "Add to cart" button i get these errors:

[_id] => 0
            [_data] => TableVmusers Object
                (
                    [virtuemart_user_id] => 0
                    [user_is_vendor] => 0
                    [virtuemart_vendor_id] => 0
                    [customer_number] => 0
                    [perms] => shopper
                    [virtuemart_paymentmethod_id] => 0
                    [virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id] => 0
                    [agreed] => 0
                    [_pkey:protected] => virtuemart_user_id
                    [_pkeyForm:protected] => virtuemart_user_id
                    [_obkeys:protected] => Array
                        (
                            [_pkey] => COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY.
                        )

[_unique:protected] =>
                    [_unique_name:protected] => Array
                        (
                        )

[vendor] => TableVendors Object
        (
            [virtuemart_vendor_id] => 1
            [vendor_name] =>
            [vendor_phone] =>
            [vendor_store_name] =>
            [vendor_store_desc] =>
            [vendor_currency] =>
            [vendor_terms_of_service] =>
            [vendor_url] =>
            [vendor_accepted_currencies] => Array
                (
                )

[vendor_params] =>
            [vendor_legal_info] =>
            [_pkey:protected] => virtuemart_vendor_id
            [_pkeyForm:protected] => virtuemart_vendor_id
            [_obkeys:protected] => Array
                (
                    [_pkey] => COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY.
                    [vendor_name] => The given Vendor name already exists.
                    [slug] => The given Sef Alias already exists.
                )

[_unique:protected] => 1
            [_unique_name:protected] => Array
                (
                    [vendor_name] => The given Vendor name already exists.
                    [slug] => The given Sef Alias already exists.
                )

vmdebug exeSortSearchListQuery error in class VirtueMartModelPaymentmethod sql: Var1: Table 'a_b.h9nhe_virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  * FROM `h9nhe_virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb` as l  JOIN `h9nhe_virtuemart_paymentmethods`   USING (`virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`)  WHERE  `h9nhe_virtuemart_paymentmethods`.`published` = 1  ORDER BY ordering DESC LIMIT 0, 8

Anybody knows how to fix it? maybe the problem is in the: the COM_VIRTUEMART__PKEY.

(sorry for my english).

--
MikeSt.
Joomla! 2.5.4, VirtueMart 2.0.6, PHP 5.2.17