News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

cart popup not displayed any more in 2.0.4 - still in 2.0.6

Started by daduke, April 11, 2012, 15:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daduke

Hi,

I just upgraded my testing environment to 2.0.4 and now the cart popup does not get displayed any more when I put an item into the cart. Am I the only one to experience this?

Update: the item is added to the cart, there's just now way for the user to tell as there's no popup and no refresh

Update II: Chrome JS console shows error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'settings' of undefined
d.extend._Deferred.f.resolveWithjquery.min.js:16
vjquery.min.js:16
d.support.ajax.d.ajaxTransport.send.c

when hitting the add-to-cart-button

thanks,
-Christian

Namit

no, youre not the only one. I upgrade virtuemart 2.0.2 to 2.0.4 today and have similar problem. When I click cart button on category page, popup doesnt show up. Everything works fine when I refresh site - then popup works correct.

Studio 42

I tested without error.
DO you have updated the allinone ?

Namit

I'm quite confused because on my localhost everything works fine. On server, something is wrong and problem exist.

Allinone was updated.

slutsker

i also have the same problem after updating to VM 2.0.4 - when i click add to cart button there is nothing happening

there is a JS error "$.facebox is undefined"

also my Virtuemart 2 All in one Installer tells me that it is 2.0.3 and there is a 2.0.4 version but after update it shows again the same version and update opportunity

slutsker

i think some error was in components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/vmprices.js it is different from VM's 2.0.2
i found old version and it began to work

i attached vmprices.js from 2.0.2 version (it is in txt and you need to change it's to .js)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

Quote from: slutsker on April 11, 2012, 19:44:38 PM
my Virtuemart 2 All in one Installer tells me that it is 2.0.3 and there is a 2.0.4 version
Sry my fault, I just did not update the xml.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

rottenberg

I got the same problem :  the cart popup does not get displayed any more int the V2.0.4

I went back to 2.0.2 and the cart popup is displayed.

I got also problem to upgrade to V2.0.4 inside the Virtuemart Admin : after the upload I got an empty page and the version remains to 2.0.2

After I upoladed the upgrade with the classical way (extension management). It was OK for Virtuemart but for Virtuemart All In One, I uploaded with the extension management. When I opened the component in  admin the version was the 2.0.3 and it was impossible to update to 2.0.4 with the automatic upgrade.

McD

I was having exactly the same problem.  The cart pop up was working fine with vm 2.0.2.  When I updated to 2.0.4 it stopped working.  Installed older version of vmprice.js and it works again.  Must be some sort of problem with the 2.0.4 version.

McD

Updated to 2.0.6.  Cart pop up didn't work again.  Tried the same fix as last time (using vmprices from 2.0.2), but didn't work this time.  In fact now add to cart button doesn't work.  This is a mess. 

Joomla: 2.5.4
VM: 2.0.6
http://www.mcdonaldfarm.ca/index.php/order-now

tamerg

Same here...no cart pop up after update from 2.0.2 to 2.0.6
popup was working before
items are added though (after refresh)

mark R

I had a problem with my upgrade from 204 to 206. I mine just turned out to be the firebox cache..... Clear your browser cache and try again..... Worth a try.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
Seek and ye shall find.........
4 VM sites and counting

slutsker

i don't know what to say - i was sure that after that bug after 2.0.4 update (i solved it by using 2.0.2 js file) there wouldn't be such problem in 2.0.6 that is why i update to it on localhost without looking at forum - that was my mistake!

now - js file from 2.0.2 doesn't help!

i see a js error on each page
Uncaught ReferenceError: Virtuemart is not defined
this error is connected with line in each page Virtuemart.addtocart_popup = '1' ;

McD

Tried clearing out cache earlier and didn't help.  Also tried with explorer and chrome.  No luck. 

mark R

Quote from: mark R on April 17, 2012, 08:58:45 AM
I had a problem with my upgrade from 204 to 206. I mine just turned out to be the firebox cache..... Clear your browser cache and try again..... Worth a try.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

It seams I was a little quick with my findings....... mine no longer works..  :(
Seek and ye shall find.........
4 VM sites and counting