Author Topic: Custom components for virtuemart.. Coupons, manual order entry and Google analyt  (Read 115848 times)

Musetta Blaauw

• Beginner
Just checked again: I have permission to download! Thnx, will download now!!!

tesla

I guess this "would-be" custom components has bitten the dust?
I tried using the Admin Order Entry component and it doesn't work. Gives a blank page when saving a new user and when entering a new order.
So I went over to the http://www.onecoolbox.com website joined the forum so I could ask a question. But there are only 3 entries for this component on the forum...
I guess after all this and the excitement at the beginning and over a year's worth of posts this admin order entry project has died?
Anyone know how I can take phone orders without requiring an email address? ...I'm still looking for the solution.

It has not died... it has just had a set back. once the coupon component is running properly (fully) I will have mark start finalizing the admin order. the programmers i had on it just never fully finished and would take forever then they needed more money so i quit with them. The please email me at vm-mods at Rockymountainoils.com and i can send you the latest release they sent me, it might do what you need. but there were still some bugs.

MAD King

• Supporter Membership - Gold
  • VirtueMart Version: Always the Latest
Is this moc finished yet or still updating. Where can I find it?
Joomla! 3.9.12
VirtueMart 3.6.2 10159

aravot

• Peter
  • Quality&Testing Team
    • VirtueMart Extensions
You should be able to download (subscription required) from here http://www.purelifemarketing.com but it seems the site is currently under construction as the login doesn't work and there isn't much info.

MAD King

Can I make different coupons for each group with this mod?
Joomla! 3.9.12
VirtueMart 3.6.2 10159

aravot

• Peter
  • Quality&Testing Team
    • VirtueMart Extensions
I don't know is not my code, post it in their forum or contact the developer via their contact form or someone who is using it might be able to post a reply here.

MAD King

Thank you
Joomla! 3.9.12
VirtueMart 3.6.2 10159

MAD King

Great. Thx
Joomla! 3.9.12
VirtueMart 3.6.2 10159

DK180

• Beginner
    • UK Portrait Group
Any news on this yet? their last forum post was over 3 weeks ago and had been promising for a few weeks 1.5 was days away.

Does anyone know of other options?

I sell vouchers and I'm looking to provide bounus spending power rather than giving discounts.

I need a coupon that informs the client they will receive the bonus
and to inform me to add the bonus
Site running VirtueMart
www.ukportraitgroup.co.uk

Justindew

• Beginner
I don't know about the other mods he is offering but if your looking for a good coupon system do a search for Garstud Workshop Coupons. This is what I currently use works great and donation is not required.

bapajan

• Beginner
Hi,
I am looking at building a coupon based site using joomla. It would be nice to hear from you all on the following queries.
- Does VM support or can be adapted for online coupon based business model?
- I am reading through the GW coupon. Have any body used the same and care share feedback.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you all.
Regards

madhu

• Beginner
Hi Mr.aravot
i need this manual order entry component for virtuemart,
where can i get it,

paintchina

• Beginner
Sorry everyone My full time job has kept me SOOOO busy, I'm a month past a dead line and about to go live on a new site.  Ok everyone This is where i'm at Jay from the posts above has been testing and fixing problem and adding new options to the back office. My only hesitation to Selling the components is I personally can not support them... Jay has put one if his team members on the manual order entry so far.

jschafer52

• Beginner
is there any component working for this yet?  i would love to be able to have my employee's enter orders for me.