News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Order 2 sizes of the same product

Started by MvdO, April 03, 2012, 09:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MvdO

I have created by means of the custom fields (Shopping Cart + Variant Attribute) a field "size" and thus created the possibility to order a measure of the product. If someone wants to order 2 sizes, however this will be displayed in the cart and well calculated, but in the final order (mail) is only 1 size, but the total price of 2. Customer ultimately gets only 1 measure sent while paid for 2 .

Anyone have a solution?

Joomla 2.5.1
VM 2.0.2

MvdO

Ok. In the .2.0.3.I version this is solved. Now is see the ordered items in the order overview in the backend. I can't check the confirmation mail because now the automatic shipment is buggy. It won't select the provided shipment methodes as it did in the 2.0.2 version??? Is there anything changed in the shipment files?

thnx

Bruce Morgan

How about a URL?  If this is working well a lot of people would be interested since a lot of people are struggling with the custom fields/cart variant issue.

Milbo

Be sure to disable all template overrides for tests. Maybe you are atm using an old layout, if not we must take a look and adjust the old layout to the working one.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member