News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart Import Images as Products

Started by outsourcepro, April 05, 2012, 17:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsourcepro

Hi all,
I developed a great component to import products into Virtuemart by using images as input data. It is called Virtuemart Import Images as Products

The component is based on the following great idea: If you have multiple images for products, each image is for a product and you want to have a way to enter information for all products AT THE SAME TIME in ONLY ONE A SCREEN, then Virtuemart Import Images as Products will do that for you.

By this way, you will save much of your time in creating products in Virtuemart.

The component is compatible with Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and both of Virtuemart 1.x and 2.x

For more information, please Click Here.

If you have any questions regarding the component, please post them here.

Thank you!

daskleinek

Hi, i will sell more than 400photos. Can I upload them and than I have automatically 400products?
that would be fantastic

outsourcepro

Hello,

Virtuemart Import Images as Products was developed to do that. So if you would like to add these 400 photos into ONE category, then you juse need put them into one folder on server and at first step, just need to choose that folder to processs. If you would like to add them into some categories, just devided photos into some corresponding folders, and do same thing.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you!

lgstudio

Does not work with virtuemart 2.0.6
Virtuemart 2.0.6 - Joomla 2.5.4
errors:
no import images.
No product description
not published

outsourcepro

Hello,
This is seem an outstanding issue on your site. I got your ticket on my site, please follow up that ticket to get support to have the problem is solved.
Thank you so much!

razvanadrian

perfect! just what i need, i am selling printed stuff and i will have a lot of galleries, i will use this when i will get to that point, until then i am stuck at the attributes for product part.

by the way maybe u can suggest me (PM) how to solve this issue, on the product page i need to have 2 dropboxes, first one u choose the material (canvas, paper, etc) and in the second one choose the dimensions, according to this price changes, and what i have in the second dropbox depends on what i choose in the first one.

thx for ur component, brilliant idea

outsourcepro

Hello,
Thank you so much for interesting in this my component. I hope to get your order soon. And if you have any more questions related to the component, don't hesitate to let me know.
Regarding your question, Virtuemart does not support you to add dependended dropdown box as you expected. To have that, we need to modify into the Virtuemart I think.

korpithas

Very promising component, but the iptc data ara very important in such occations, and it seems that it cant manage them ( ask a stock photographer for importance), plus it should give vm product download abilities with an expiration link ( or somthinh else)