News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

CSV Advanced

Started by outsourcepro, April 05, 2012, 17:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsourcepro

Hi all,

I just released a power, flexible and friendly component which allows you to import data for Virtuemart called CSV Advanced. With CSV Advanced, you can import anything from CSV files to Virtuemart easily with many flexible options.

The component is designed to be compatible with Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.x.

Fore more information, please Click Here. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the plugin, please post them here.

Thank you!

outsourcepro

Hey,

Just want to let you guys know that CSV Advanced works with both of PHP 4 and PHP 5. I should say this here because there are many my clients asked about it when checking out CSV Advanced component on my website.

Thank you!

epnk

I have recently purchased this component, it is great. We have a supplier that gives us a few different feeds in the form of csv files. I was having issues with importing the data I contacted support and within minutes I was taking to the author of the component. He was able to take my feed and import it, the only issue that we were still having was that the images themselves were hosted on the suppliers data feed. We communicated for abit and  he suggested doing some custom work on the component itself, I know custom work costs extra as I myself charge extra for custom work, the fee he suggested was more then fair. I agreed and its all working now. I would recommend this component to anyone that needs the ability to import csv files, the component is top notch and the support is even better!! Thank you very much

Aggressive Media

jansolo76

This is quite exactly what i am searching for.
Unfortunately i need an export of my virtuemart order data. Are there any plans for the future realising this?

Best regards
Jan

outsourcepro

Dear Jan,

Thank you so much for interesting our CSV Advanced extension. Currently, CSV Advanced only supports import functions. Many my clients asked me about export functions and I have been working on it. I will try to release next version soon with export functions.

Now, if you need to import you can still purchase CSV Advanced and use it first, once next version is released, you can download update as free because you have already purchased it before.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang

srsolutions

Whats wrong here?

- Website (http://joomdonation.com) is down.
- I get no repsonse on my mails.
- Skype support is offline for almost 2 weeks.

Is there any news about what's going on, I paid for it and need support ASAP!!

outsourcepro

Hello Steven,

First of all, I am really sorry for this outstanding trouble. We have been doing upgrading our site for around 10 days and had some problem with email system so I couldn't give best supports as usual around these 10 days. I replied you in email and waiting for you on Skype now to assist you import products to your site.

Please find me on Skype once you are available so we can go ahead.

Again, really sorry for delay. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you so much!
Sincerely, Giang

srsolutions

Giang did contact me again and solved the problems!

So it seems it's all coming together anyway.

Thx Giang!

Edit: everything is working and respect to Giang, support was better then I'm used to tbh! I can only recommend this!!

outsourcepro

Hi all,
I just want to let all you guys know that I just released CSV Advanced under 1.5.2 version with a new feature to allow adding multiple images per a product. So if you purchased CSV Advanced, please go to my site to download the latest version.
Thank you!
Sincerely, Giang

kalelreturns

I just purchased CSV Advanced, but I'm having a little trouble importing products, could someone help me out?

outsourcepro

Hello,
Thank you for purchasing CSV Advanced extension. Please go to our site and submit a ticket about your trouble, I will help you there. This is link to Submit New Ticket: http://joomdonation.com/tickets/add.html
Sincerely, Giang

outsourcepro

Dear all,
Today, I just released version 1.5.4 of CSV Advanced with 2 more features to be added:

1. Able to import product into multiple shopper groups.
2. Able to add related categories for products.

Many my clients added for these 2 features so I added and released the new version of CSV Advanced.
Sincerely, Giang

reivaj01

Hello outsourcepro

I am working in a multivendor store and I made the necessary changes in CSVA component  to load vendors.

Do you want the files to be incorporated in the next release?

regards

antonino78

hello,
I wanted to know if with this you can export customers by version vm1.9 and then im taking them to the version of vm2.x?

outsourcepro

Quote from: antonino78 on September 28, 2012, 13:01:24 PM
hello,
I wanted to know if with this you can export customers by version vm1.9 and then im taking them to the version of vm2.x?

Hello Antonio,

CSV Advanced does not support export feature by vm1.9. However, I can help to you run export from phpmyadmin to export data from VM 1.9 to a CSV file which is correct format to import into Virtuemart 2.x use CSV Advanced.

Please go to our official site to submit ticket with detail information so I can help you on that.

Thank you!
Sincerely, Giang