News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product snapshot in k2/joomla content

Started by inculturemedia, April 03, 2012, 09:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inculturemedia

i have a question if new version of vm 2.0.2. has something like 1.9 had? i mean i would like to place snapshot of product in k2 for joomla content (like name of product, price and add to cart button/text link). i work on joomla 2.5. is it possible now?

zidanc

Would also like to know if there is an option for this.
I see there was a snapshots product display for v1.1 called vmproductsnapshots plugin.
The only alternative (doing a quick look) I can find at the moment is IceSlideShow, but its not really the same as inserting the product buy now button into content whether it be joomla or k2 content.

zidanc

Found this option as an alternative for my needs.
http://landofcoder.com/joomla/k2/lof-k2-hot-deals-extensions.html#tab-tab-gallery

I was bascially trying to use k2 items to promote specials i release and then have a product setup in VM for them to buy which I then wanted to have placed in my k2 content. This above option works even better and uses both VM and k2 with a nice "time is running out" banner to it ;D
Just getting the developer component is priced at $38!

Oh and im not related to landofcoder nor an affiliate nor looking to receive any commissions from this  :P Just want to do my part for the community!
Hope it helps someone.