Author Topic: Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /***/registry.php on line 194  (Read 1797 times)

saviB

I'm having trouble with the pagination and sort functions in browse. So, a user selects a category, it displays all the products. It has several pages. If you click any of the navigation tools, next, previous, sort order - whatever, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /***/registry.php on line 194

I've seen posts for similar errors but not one specific to my site. Things to note:

1. I cloned the site from another working site (copied all files and linked to a new database). The navigation features mentioned above work fine on the original site.
2. I've tried replacing the browse include files - no luck
3. I am using a different menu module on this site, mod_accordion_menu

Here is the site: http://junglegirljewelry.com

Needs to go live Monday - please help!

saviB

I guess I should mention I'm using VM 1.1.9 and Joomla 1.5.25

Anyone? Even if you just think you may know which file is the problem - lets give it a shot.

saviB

Could this have something to do with the site not being in the server root? So - this is hosted on a "unlimited website" GoDaddy server. The main site (the one this was cloned from) exists in server root. This site exists in a folder in server root and the domain points to that folder. I notice that the error shows the entire path, starting at root. What do you think? Maye a simple path issue? If so - is that in register.php? I see a bunch of namespace - but nothing that overtly looks like a path.