News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ability to have sales agents?

Started by ametzler, March 27, 2012, 02:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ametzler

Not sure if that was the best title but this is basically what my customer is looking to do and I am hoping there is a way to achieve this. My customer has a bunch of sales agents that each have a code. When they refer someone to make an order the customer would have to enter their sales agents code, it would be mandatory and done before checkout. When the order is placed an email would also be sent to the specific sales agent that the code is assigned to. In all an email would be sent to the sales agent, customer (a base feature already), and the store owner (base feature already). The main thing is having a way for the customer to enter this code and then an email goes out to the sales agent attached to that code. Hopefully this makes sense. I am hoping there is a way to do this in the base system but could pay for the feature if someone has designed something similar. Thank you for your time and help on this!!