News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Advanced Attributes

Started by BonaFide, March 26, 2012, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonaFide

What happened to the advanced attributes for products where one could have one product with, for example, 3 different weights instead of having to create 3 of the same product as different weighted products?

BonaFide

Another question. Why does a product have to have a base cost for attributes and Add to Cart to function? If the base cost is set to 0.00 the add to cart functionality is disabled and by extension the attributes.

I ask as all I want is to have a product in 3 variants where the variants are priced differently, but do not need to work off a set base cost to arrive at final price (i.e, the price as reflected in the drop down box need to be the price that is charged).

As it stands now, I have to assign a base cost to the product which is then added to the cost of the product under the attribute.

As you can see from the attached images the price of the product is R 545, but due to the product needing a base cost I assigned an amount of 100, which gives a final price to client of 645. I do not want this to happen. All I want is a product with 3 variants at pricing of x, y and z not x+a, y+a and z+a

[attachment cleanup by admin]