News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

short code for discounted price anyone?

Started by davidb34ni, March 08, 2012, 15:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidb34ni

anyone no what the sorted code for discounted price is in product details i.e i no this is $this->product->product_price ordinary price but what is field called for discounted

PRO

the price layout now has its own template

productdetails/tmpl/default_showprices.php
There quite a few "discounted prices" depending on your setup.
BUT: these are easy to read an understand

echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('variantModification', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_VARIANT_MOD', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('basePriceWithTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('discountedPriceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNTED_PRICE', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPriceWithDiscount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITH_DISCOUNT', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('priceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('discountAmount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT', $this->product->prices);
    echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('taxAmount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT', $this->product->prices);

So, you can try this one
<?php echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPriceWithDiscount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITH_DISCOUNT', $this->product->prices);?>

Krisse

Any idea how I can make it so the discount does not show at all on the Cart? I've not added any discounts to any of my products, their value is 0 (tried to clear the value too, didn't work). I'm using Joomla 2.5 (rocketheme zephyr) and Virtuemart 2.

If someone knows what file to modify and what the correct code for this is I'd appreciate it. Have tried solutions that I've found on this site but they are not working and / or for other versions..