News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

Started by RuBAN, March 22, 2012, 08:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcodelpercio

No, a plain Joomla 2.5 installation, now 2.5.4, I used to have VM 2.0.2 and I had such bug... then updated to 2.0.4, yesterday updated to 2.0.6 stable...bug is still there.

PRO

did you user id's change at all?

do you allow joomla registration?

marcodelpercio

I never change user id, try to avoid such kind of database hack it can be dangerous potentially for other extensions.
Yes Joomla registration is allowed.

I also tried bypassing completely frontend registration. If I create a new Registered user directly from Joomla backend and configure him as a Virtuemart regular shopper. It happens the same issue on any order confirmed by such user.

zebrafilm

I can confirm the bug. J 2.54 with VM 2.00->2.02->2.04->2.06 upgrades.

It clearly shows up on all my VM2 installs when I change an order setting for example from pending to confirmed in the backend.

Bastiaan

Milbo

The solution with setId is wrong. I changed something, is some days ago no. But changing the id of the user model to the vendor would show an hacking attempt.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

zebrafilm

Found a difference:

When I open my orders list and change the drop down, lets say from pending to completed and click straight away on the Update status button, all goes well.
But when I click the checkbox in front of the order (normal joomla behavior I would say) then the error pops up.

Guess thats why Milbo does not see it?

Bastiaan

PRO

Quote from: zebrafilm on April 25, 2012, 09:32:57 AM
Found a difference:

When I open my orders list and change the drop down, lets say from pending to completed and click straight away on the Update status button, all goes well.
But when I click the checkbox in front of the order (normal joomla behavior I would say) then the error pops up.

Guess thats why Milbo does not see it?

Bastiaan

I just tested this, and do not get this

just.timonych

Also, this problem has come to me...

As marcodelpercio has already said, when You try to change the order Status, You will see the error with User ID, but ID takes from the Order and not from user, that's why this error has been found.
User ID 48 and VM trying to find the user with ID 55(which the order ID)

Ok. But the problem may be appeared with the Orders of Buyes which has no account. Already tested.

Joomla 2.5.4 and Virtuemart 2.0.6

Begin from:
Joomla 2.5.3 and VM 2.0.2
-> Joomla 2.5.4 + VM 2.0.4, after Joomla 2.5.4 and VM 2.0.6

On first releases(2.0.2 and 20.4) I can't call to mind that this error has happened.

PRO

Quote from: just.timonych on April 27, 2012, 20:07:17 PM

Ok. But the problem may be appeared with the Orders of Buyes which has no account. Already tested.

I think I asked this before, and got no response in the thread. I thought maybe that was it

Tdoc

Good day

I would like to notify that this bug is still existing in version 10.0.10

in back end as well as in front end which is MUCH more annoying

I can not test the solution proposed earlier as I do not know which file with path to modify

Could a happy soul help me with that ??

in advance thanks

Tdoc

Milbo

sorry, I cant replicate, did it now also with an anonymous user. How do you make it exactly?

I edited one order and changed it there. works.
I also used the checkboxes in the list for an order with registered and non registered user,.. works.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Brunus

I had this bug 2 times, with the 1.1.9 maintenance release. It did not occur with previous releases in my case.
Then I confirm this bug as it replicates two times on my production website.
Would you think there will be a fix for 1.1.x branch ?
Thanks for any answers, even : "No" :)

Sincerely.