Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Need help or want to talk to other developers? Join the VirtueMart Chat! Read more...

Advanced search

247031 Posts in 67504 Topics- by 258313 Members - Latest Member: Matej.iStraxx
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DB function failed with error number 1054  (Read 5784 times)
bjorkstam

« on: November 18, 2008, 22:35:22 pm »

Need some help to solve this problem!

When i try to access "User manager" in Admininstrator i get this error message:

DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'aro.aro_id' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, g.name AS groupname FROM jos_users AS a INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_aro AS aro ON aro.value = a.id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS gm ON gm.aro_id = aro.aro_id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS g ON g.group_id = gm.group_id GROUP BY a.id LIMIT 0, 20

I am running joomla 1.5.7 with Virtuemart 1.1.2

guilliam

VM Leads the Way!

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 16:06:52 pm »

DB function failed with error number 1054 Unknown column 'aro.aro_id' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, g.name AS groupname FROM jos_users AS a INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_aro AS aro ON aro.value = a.id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS gm ON gm.aro_id = aro.aro_id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS g ON g.group_id = gm.group_id GROUP BY a.id LIMIT 0, 100

got this issue. resolved it by having "version.php" pointing to an OLD file(still mambo which the site is joomla 1.5.26). search your joomla directory and look for "version.php". delete the ones that is not SUPPOSED to be your current Joomla version.

addedly, see this post from a different site:

Just rename the file administrator/components/com_users/admin.users.php to admin.users.php.old, as it is not included in the core Joomla version.

It happens, because you migrated from Joomla 1.0.x and it conflicts with that file..

"I was one of those who wondered why people would pay so much $$$$ to do something that was so much fun!" -R. Harkrider, Fortran Code Engr.
^^If u read that in $GREEN, Argh!! u missed the HIGHLIGHTS and all the FUN!
www.joomlaconsultancy.net  |  www.astang.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: