Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Need help or want to talk to other developers? Join the VirtueMart Chat! Read more...

Advanced search

247031 Posts in 67504 Topics- by 258313 Members - Latest Member: Matej.iStraxx
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How to translate main store information with joomfish  (Read 4865 times)
Sotir Rangelov

« on: December 09, 2007, 11:14:00 am »

Hi all!
I cannot find anywhere how to translate the main infromation for the store. I mean the infromation which is set when you click on the Edit Store link from the secodn link on the VM main menu. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. I am particularly interested in translating the information in the Currency Display Style section - Currency Symbol, Positive Format, and Negative Format.
For example, in Bulgarian the currency is put behind the price and is "лв.", while in English the currency is put in front of the price and is BGN.

Sotir
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 11:16:08 am by Sotir Rangelov » Logged
bortolani

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 18:09:58 pm »

Hi Sotir,
you have to modify the file vm_store_info.xml that you find in the Joomfish content element directory and add a field for vendor_currency_display_style (see below).

In this way you may modify the way currency is displayed. The vendor_currency_display_style is a string delimited by '|' chars whose subfields are rather intuitive.

Best,
Bruno

<?xml version="1.7" ?>
<joomfish type="contentelement">
  <name>VirtueMart Store Information</name>
  <author>Ivo Apostolov</author>
  <version>1.7</version>
  <description>Definition for VirtueMart component (Store Information)</description>
  <reference>
     <table name="vm_vendor">
        <field type="referenceid" name="vendor_id" translate="0">ID</field>
        <field type="titletext" name="vendor_store_name" translate="0">Store Name</field>
        <field type="textarea" name="vendor_store_desc" translate="1">Description</field>
        <field type="textarea" name="vendor_terms_of_service" translate="1">Terms of service</field>
        <field type="text" name="vendor_currency_display_style" translate="1">Display style</field>
     </table>
  </reference>
</joomfish>
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: